MICRO BAG - 10L
Filter bags are used to sterilize the mycelium substrate or the substrate for growing mushrooms.
• material: polypropylene PP
• thickness: 75 µm
• number of filter strips: 6 (3 on each side of the bag)
• heat resistance: 123 ° C - 253 ° F
• width: 47 cm - 18.5 inches
• height: 57 cm - 22.4 inches
• filling weight: 7 kg
• filling volume: 10 liters
• for cultivation: fruiting substrate
Microsacs with zipper filters are your ally in growing mushrooms.
- Autoclavable: the bags are guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 124 ° C or 255 ° F, which makes them resistant to autoclaving.
- No drying zones: the contact between the filter and the substrate is limited, minimizing the dehydration of the substrate under the filtration zone.
- Flexibility: the length of the bags and the distribution of the filters are adapted to the application and the desired gas exchange rate.
- Physical endurance: Microsacs are subjected to rigorous testing to ensure that the bags remain strong after heat treatment and physical handling.
- Development: Microsacs are constantly tested and improved in cooperation with other companies in the industry, ensuring that our products meet mass production demands and automation standards.
- Transparency: the characteristics of the plastic film, in combination with the narrow filter strips, ensure optimal visual control of the quality of the contents of the bags.
- No patch filters: the filter strips cover the entire length of the bag, optimizing gas exchange and gas distribution, therefore streamlining sterilization and incubation.