MICRO BAG - 2L
Filter bags are used to sterilize the mycelium substrate or the substrate for growing mushrooms.
• material: polypropylene PP
• thickness: 75 µm
• number of filter strips: 2 (one on each side of the bag)
• heat resistance: 123 ° C - 253 ° F
• width: 18.7 cm - 7.4 inches
• height: 32 cm - 12.6 inches
• filling weight: 1 kg
• filling volume: 2 liters
• for cultivation: mycelium / fruiting substrate
⚠️ You can buy these bags only with preorder of 30 days. Contact us if you need more info.
You can buy profile here.
Microsacs with zipper filters are your ally in growing mushrooms.
- Autoclavable: the bags are guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 124 ° C or 255 ° F, which makes them resistant to autoclaving.
- No drying zones: the contact between the filter and the substrate is limited, minimizing the dehydration of the substrate under the filtration zone.
- Flexibility: the length of the bags and the distribution of the filters are adapted to the application and the desired gas exchange rate.
- Physical endurance: Microsacs are subjected to rigorous testing to ensure that the bags remain strong after heat treatment and physical handling.
- Development: Microsacs are constantly tested and improved in cooperation with other companies in the industry, ensuring that our products meet mass production demands and automation standards.
- Transparency: the characteristics of the plastic film, in combination with the narrow filter strips, ensure optimal visual control of the quality of the contents of the bags.
- No patch filters: the filter strips cover the entire length of the bag, optimizing gas exchange and gas distribution, therefore streamlining sterilization and incubation.